Following the waves of political activities in Okun Land recently and going by the score card of distinguished Hon Tajudeen Yusuf popularly known as TeeJay. Among other political gladiators in Kogi West.
Some Youths and Elders of Kogi West have started chanting a mantra of promotion for Hon Teejay Yussuf from Representing Kabba- Bunu/Ijumu Federal Constituency to Representing the Kogi West Senatorial District comes 2019.
Amongst other achievement like Job assistance for graduates and non graduates in Kogi state, Widows empowerment and Union’s and organizations/association support’s rendered by Hon Tajudeen Ayo Yusuf.
The following are some of his achievement.
1. Donation of the following items for economic empowerment of people in the Constituency:-
2. 130 Motor Cycles
3. 42 Grinding Machines
4. 40 Generators
5. 30 Sewing Machines
6. 11 Deep Freezers
7. 40 Clippers
8. 30 Dryers
MANY OTHERS include…..
1. Construction of Sixty (Two in each of the Thirty Wards in the Constituency) Hand Pump Boreholes – Twenty One completed, Thirty Nine on-going
2. Rehabilitation of Two Bore-holes in Two Communities
3. Installation of varied categories of Transformers to some Communities
4. Financial and Institutional Support to various Groups/Associations/Communities and Individuals
1. On-going rehabilitation of Ohakiti-Kabba-Iyara Federal Road
2. Construction and Equipping of Rural Information Technology Centre, Ogidi
3. On-going rehabilitation of Rural Information Technology Centre, Kabba
4. On-going Construction of Skill Acquisition Centre, Iyara
5. Installation of Solar-Powered Street Light in Kabba
6. Construction of Five Motorised Borehole (Ayewa Ward-Completed; Aiyetoro Ward One, Aiyeteju-Kajola Ward, Aiyegunle Gbedde Ward and Akutupakiri-Ongoing)
7. Construction of Four Hand Pump Borehole (St. Augustine’s College Kabba-Completed; Apanga – completed; Iyamoye and Oke – Ofin – Ongoing)
8. Installation of Five Transformers (completed)
All this visible projects and empowerment has necessitated the call on Hon Tajudeen Yusuf to extend his hearts of good Representation and given back the dividend of democracy to the people to the Kogi west in general.
Honorable Teejay Yusuf is not just A Representative of the people but a Comrade per excellence,
Political activities while in University of Jos, Plateau State Nigeria.
Member, Abuja Hall Government, University of Jos, (1991-1993).
Member, Mobilisation Committee, National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS, 1992-1994
Member, NANS Academic Reform Programme (Submitted to The Federal Government) 1992.
Secretary General, Civil Liberties Organisation, CLO, University of Jos Chapter, (1992-1994).
Welfare Secretary, University of Jos Students Union Government, (1994).
Member, University of Jos Security Committee, (1994-1995).
Secretary General, National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS (1995)
Leader, NANS Team to the NANS/University of Lagos Increased Tuition Fees Negotiation Meetings (1995)
Leader, NANS Team to The NANS/University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Increased Tuition Fees Negotiation Meetings, (1995).
Leader, NANS Team to Deliberate on the Appointment of Vice Chancellor for University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (due to serial altercations between students and authorities of the institution) 1995.
Team Leader, NANS Group for the Resolution of Crisis in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (1995)
With his wide scope of experience on Unionism and Practical National Politics in Nigeria.
Hon Tajudeen Yusuf deserves to be promoted comes 2019.
Comrade Aina Jide.